Friday 20 December 2013

thank god for make up!

Just thought I'd do a quick post, not just to show you how terrible my skin is at the minute - don't know what it is about being at home that makes it flare up, but it was never this bad at uni!! but also to show you my daily make up routine and how I manage to get my face looking half decent! Think of it as sort of a "get ready with me". I posted this on Instagram earlier too if you saw that!

Basically, to transform myself, I added some curls to my hair using just my normal straighteners that I feel may blow up at any minute, they're that old! I then used my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on my blemishes, Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (this is so good, mini review in my October Favourites), Clinique High Impact Mascara (review here), NYC blush in Riverside Rose and today I tried out the Soap and Glory Marvelips which I really like the colour of and, as the first lip crayon I've used, it's really nice and so easy!

Finally, I donned my wooly hat from Primark men's section and was then ready to meet my friend Jade at the pub for drinks and a well needed catch up!

Hope you're all feeling festive by now! 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment