Saturday 26 April 2014

Review: P.S. I love... Volumising Mascara



Okay, so it's been more than a while.... but my lifestyle at uni means I don't really get a chance to blog and revision season is upon us. Despite this, I couldn't not share this new find. That's right for just one measly pound at Primark you can pick up this Volumising mascara and let me tell you, you won't regret it.

So the formula is a tad clumpy/on the drier side but if this is applied carefully and so that it doesn't end up all around your face, well you can see the difference for yourself. The brush has bristles which I find grab and pull your lashes more than plastic wands, meaning a better coating and I particularly like the effect it has on my lower lashes. It doesn't last a lifetime when its on and will crumble a bit if you rub your eyes too much so don't do that, but for £1 I think it does what it says, volumise!! And lengthens nicely too!


Crazy selfie time...



Other make up I'm wearing:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
ME contour colour from their Beauty Diary kit (post on this brand to follow)
Rimmel Blush in 010 Santa Rose
and Rimmel Apocalips in 102 Nova- not worn this in ages!

Do like the Primark beauty range?
Thank you for your kind eyes on my blog, see you again soon!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment