Monday 21 July 2014

Review: Makeover Essentials


I'd never heard of this brand before my birthday but I've now acquired quite a few bits from them which I'm reasonably impressed with.



The first is a small, predominantly eye foldaway eye palette which also has 4 lip gloss colours. As I'm not a major lip gloss wearer I haven't got much use out of these, but I do like the grey-black eyeshadow shade as a liner to thicken the appearance of my upper lashes.


This is like a bronze shimmer powder with a built in brush to distribute the product but again I haven't used this much because it's not something I would wear on a daily basis. However, I don't have anything else like this which is a plus.




Another foldaway palette. This has 5 glosses, 5 eyeshadows, highlight and contour colours and 3 blushes as well as mini brushes/applicators, a mini double ended lip/eye liner and a mini mascara which is really good for bottom lashes. I use this a lot and it's really good for travelling as it covers a lot of the basics and the shades are all very wearable.


Lastly I got a brush set with a small angled brush which I use to fill in my eyebrows, a small blending brush for eyeshadow, an eyeliner brush, a lip brush, a foundation brush and a big blush brush.
I like these and I really like the case which is the perfect size for travelling as it's not too big but fits all your essentials in so you never overpack.

Have you tried anything from Makeover Essentials?

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment