Sunday 3 November 2013

Halloween!!!

 
I've never really made much of a big deal of Halloween back home, but here everyone goes mental for it, particularly for nights out! We celebrated Halloween on Tuesday and Thursday this week going all out, so I thought I'd show you what I went as.
 
The first night out was not really planned so a quick trip to town was required to pick up some face paints and make up and I wore all black.
 
 
We all went for a similar theme! And just as a side note, Lola Lo's is my favourite place to go, so if you're ever in Reading for a night out definitely check it out!
 
Make up wise, I used white face paint all over (although you can't really tell because I'm that pale anyway!), then black face paint to contour and on my eyes to make my skin look sunken and zombie-like and then used red eyeshadow underneath my eyes. I did my eyebrows as normal using MAC's omega- this is so exciting by the way, I now have a MAC palette and am in the process of filling it up!! and then I did standard red lips using Rimmel's Kate Moss 107.
 
 
I was also a cat/leopard on one of the nights. I don't have an ootd shot
unfortunately but I wore a leopard print skirt from Primark and a plain black vest top tucked in. I also wore grey knee high socks pulled down and my grey heeled chelsea boots which are soooo comfy!! And obviously my £1 cat ears!
 
Make up this time was pretty standard, I think I used Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, Benefit's Sugarbomb Blush, MAC's woodwinked on my eyes along with lots of NYC's High Definition Felt Tip Eyeliner which I also used for my nose and whiskers, Maybelline The Falsies mascara and I think it was the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.
 
What did you go as for Halloween and did you have a good night? Must start planning for next year so I want to know what you went as this year!!
 
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment