Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites!



I missed September favourites with the move to uni so despite being busy (or lazy) this month, I'm determined to get my October favourites done!!
 
Firstly, is my frequently raved about Bioderma which you can now get from Amazon (although it seems a bit of a rip off). This seems to feature in most of my favourites but I have completely relied on this since being at uni, especially after nights out when you really can't be bothered to take your make up off but don't want to feel guilty and horrible in the morning. Can't praise this enough and I literally would go specifically to France to get more of it if I had to.
 
Next is a foundation that I found a sample of in the magazine that they give out at uni and loved so much I went and took all the samples out of the magazine pile the next day. I still have a lot of these samples left but I thought I ought to buy the real thing. Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is what I imagine Revlon Colorstay to be like although I haven't tried it and it's half the price. It's a very thick, creamy formula that works really well with oily skin because it completely mattifies it and lasts all day/night. I would say it's probably a high-medium coverage which is good for me as I have awful skin but you really don't need too much.
 
I have also been trying Schwarzkopf's Gliss Liquid Silk Leave-in Conditioner which I use every time I was my hair now, after getting out of the shower and before I use heat protectant to blow dry. I'm not quite sure what it actually does but my hair feels particularly nice after using it so I don't dare stop just yet!
 
Lastly is Benefit's Sugarbomb Blush. This is just the nicest colour ever for my complexion and I really like how you can swirl the four colours around to create slightly different shades. This is my first ever Benefit product and I really want to try more of them. It's perfect for both night and day and isn't too chirpy for the winter months.
 
What are your favourites this month? I'm very much looking forward to it getting colder although the walk to uni will not be nice!
 
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment