Wednesday 6 November 2013

Harry's lipstick

                    
 

Some of you may have realised that I am a massive One Direction fan and I love my lipsticks so it seemed natural of me, when I found out that the two had merged, to pick up one of these exciting new things from MUA.
 
Obviously as Harry is my favourite, but also because since I've been wearing my glasses more I've wanted to wear more red lipsticks to look classy I chose Be Mine from the Kiss You collection and I don't think the packaging looks too shabby! I love the fact that it is signed underneath the bullet cap but the actual lipstick itself is embossed in 'x's and 'o's which I thought was such an unexpected detail for a £3 lipstick.

 
That's another thing, I don't think I've ever paid less than a fiver for a lipstick so the fact that this is less than that and a complete novelty thing is amazing!
 
 It's quite sheer at first but can be quickly built up to fuller coverage and I actually really like it!
 
Have you tried any of the One Direction range at MUA? What did you think of it?
 
Em x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment