Saturday 14 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist: Fashion

 
 
 
As I leave for uni this time in 2 weeks, I am in desperate need of clothes for the new season and also so I can last longer before I have to do my washing!! Here are some things I've been lusting after, and you might be able to tell they're all budget-friendly (except for the boots) so I think I might actually get my hands on some of these soon.
 
As you may be able to tell, I'm not a major fan of colour, especially in the Autumn/Winter and all of these I think can be worn whether I'm off to a lecture or trying to make myself feel less hungover as I embark on my way to the shops to pick up juice.
 
My favourite are the boots, I had a pair similar two years ago but they were beige and suede and even when they fell apart I got another pair straight away which lasted me just through until winter last year so I need my next replacements. They're just so easy to wear with my usual style of leggings and can toughen up a dress and these not being suede might last a bit longer and be more useful in the rain. They're also fur lined so they'd be super cosy to wear with tights, yay!
 
I've thrown in a couple of jumpers to layer up when the colder weather comes and I can wear these with the skater skirts that I've included. I love the burgundy colour but this also comes in dark green which I love and a few other colours so I think I'll end up getting a few of these.
 
I've also got my eye on the infamous £5 Primark skater dresses that come in similar colours but they're not online, they seem just so quick to throw on and then you've got like a whole outfit, perfect if I wake up late and have to go into uni.
 
The tshirts are again very easy to wear with leggings (if you get it in a size up so it's a bit baggier) and also jeans and tucked into skirts, but the shirt is probably my favourite clothing item. It's so my style, worn done up over leggings or tucked into disco pants, the heart print is so cute so it doesn't look too smart either.
 
What have you got your eye on for Autumn?
Also, ust a quick question, I'm thinking about getting the Topshop Leigh jeans (way behind the bandwagon, I know) and wondered if any of you would recommend them for the price??
 
Hope you're all good and looking forward to Autumn and Winter like I am!
 
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment