Sunday 8 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist: Beauty

 
 
With every new season, I find myself lusting after many new products. As I'm hoping to be off to uni this month (still waiting to see if I can have accommodation in halls- stress), a whole lot of new stuff needs to be bought, including make up and clothes- fashion wishlist coming soon, so these are some of things I want for Autumn/Uni.
 
I loooove my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe and it is a perfect neutral/Autumn colour but everyone has On and On Bronze and it's such a wearable colour so I really want to try this in the Autumn.
 
Secondly, and probably the thing I want the most out of everything, is my own MAC palette. I'm sure you all know that you can build your own palettes to include colours that you like and will wear but it is a very long and expensive process. I'm sure everyone has had the dream to own one of these babies. The colours I'd choose are listed below the palette which I was able to select on the MAC website so if you want to pretend to live the dream, definitely check that out!
 
The Revlon Colorstay Foundation is something I've wanted for a while but recently, I've noticed more and more people talking about it and it seems as though it is a sign for me to get it. I like a foundation with good coverage as you know I have troubled skin that has had to deal with horrible spots for many years and I've heard such good things about it. If you have tried this, do let me know what you think, it's slightly more expensive than a normal foundation that I would go for so I want to make sure I'll definitely like it before I buy it.
 
My relationship with Real Techniques brushes, I feel, will be an everlasting one and as I'm getting more and more into eye make up, the starter set is definitely on my wishlist. I like how each brush has a specific purpose but you can still use them for whatever you like too as they're so versatile. Such good brushes and I highly recommend trying them if you want to kick start your brush collection.
 
Finally, I still want to try Alpha H Liquid Gold. I'm not sure if many people use this anymore but about a year ago this was one of the most hyped up products on the internet and the idea that something could make a difference to my skin so quickly is something I'm very interested in. I still haven't found anything that will sort my skin out, despite my love for the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel range, but I think my skin must have just got used to it a bit as it's not working as well anymore. So, I'm after some Alpha H and anything else you can recommend to me?!
 
What's on your Autumn wishlist??

No comments:

Post a Comment