Wednesday 25 September 2013

Posh hair!!


 
I've just had my hair done properly at a salon for the first time and I absolutely love it now!! I got it coloured to a neutral, natural looking blonde colour a few shades lighter than my natural colour along with a wash, cut and blowdry- including a cheeky head massage whilst sat in the massage chair with my feet up during the washing process!

I went to a salon called George's where my Mum and Auntie go and they were the nicest ever, if you live in the area definitely go and I have a recommend a friend discount I can give you too!!

I'm going again on Saturday for my complimentary blowdry and style before I leave for uni on Sunday- not even started getting ready yet, but just thought I'd do a quick post on my new do!!

Where do you get your hair done and what do you have done when you're there??
 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment