Thursday 6 June 2013

25 facts about me

So I thought I'd do a quick post so you can get to know me a bit better. I was going to do 50 facts but I didn't want to bore you already and I thought I'd save some for another time- don't want to expose myself too quickly!

1. My full first name is Emily-Jane, not sure why, no one calls me by my whole name ever but I like how it's double barrelled.

2. I have just finished/am finishing A levels in maths, chemistry and English literature.

3. English is my favourite but I'm best at maths, so naturally I've opted to do a chemistry based degree at uni next year.

4. My dog Bruno is my favourite thing in the world, I've wanted a dog for so long and finally on Christmas Eve 2011 he arrived at our home. He's a Bernese mountain dog and pretty big, but the loveliest fluffiest thing ever!





5. I often go round shops looking for things I'd like to have in my future home.

6. I've been with my boyfriend Alex for nearly two and half years and he's the best.




7. I hate spending money but I just want to buy everything.

8. This summer I get to go to Florida with my family to play at Disney World and Harry Potter World at Universal Studios.

9. I have played the flute for over ten years.

10. My favourite make up brand is Rimmel.

11. I can watch youtube videos for hours, if you want me to check out your channel, comment below!

12. The best book I've ever read was The Great Gatsby, before the film came out (which I also think is amazing)

13. I always order a small skinny vanilla latte at Costa/Starbucks.



14. My most prized possession is either my ipad or my hunter wellies.

15. I'm addicted to Candy Crush (but hate to admit it)

16. I love(d) school/college but A levels are by far the hardest thing I've ever done.

17. I have the longest list of dogs that I want.

18. My life goal is to have an AGA cooker.

19. The Carmex cherry lip balm is the best thing I've bought in ages.

20. I can't resist going into The Body Shop to smell the products!

21. I used to be in the scouts.

22. In January Alex bought me a silver love heart ring and I have worn it every day since.

23. I could live in pyjamas.

24. My 18th birthday was the most memorable and special day ever, my mum threw me a surprise party at the pub across the road from my house with all of my family there and I had no idea, I don't know how she kept it secret!


25. My wall is full of 100+ photos of family and friends from over the past few years and it will continue to grow over the next few.

Hope you learnt something about me, thank you for checking out this post and if you have any suggestions for future posts you'd like to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment