Tuesday 4 June 2013

Review: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Mascara's aren't usually the first thing I'd go looking to buy as I have naturally quite long and curled eyelashes, however a mascara that is easy to apply, natural looking and volumising would be straight on my list.


This mascara does all this stuff  and it is teeny tiny so its doesn't take up loads of room in your make up bag or hand bag and is super easy for quick touch ups- not that this needs any.


The wand is small enough to get every lash but bristley enough to coat each lash with enough product in just one application, it doesn't clump and the formula isn't gloopy. I can't think of anything bad to say!

Here are the before and afters:



As you can see it doesn't volumise that much in comparison to other mascaras like Maybelline The Rocket, but it is super quick to use. I tend to  have to use a lash separating brush after I apply mascara, especially after several coats because I like to have properly defined lashes, but this one defines your lashes as you apply which is amazing. It lengthens so well and as weird as this sounds, I love the colour, it is the perfect black and my lashes still look natural after applying.

Overall, I love this, the clumping thing is always an issue for me so I am so glad I've found this one. You can get this from Clinique counters or their website for £14, or I have the travel sized one which you can get from here for £5.99.

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked my first post.

What's your favourite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment