Friday 21 June 2013

(Mainly) Sales Haul!

I am a self confessed sales hoarder, bargain hunter and discount buyer. Very rarely do I ever pay full price for something, unless it is completely spontaneous. So when I finally finished my A levels this week and on the same day found out The Body Shop were doing massive discounts I wanted to go asap! (Be warned, this is a long one!)



The first things I bought were the infamous body butters.

Body Butters- £5-13 The Body Shop
 
These were super cheap at £3 for 200ml (normally £13), the passion fruit one is for me and it smells so good! I also like the pink grapefruit and mango flavour ones and I love how rich these are.
 
 
The Sweet Lemon one is for my mum as she's never tried these before and always loves the smell of any that I've had before. 
 
Also from The Body Shop, I picked up some hair butter which I've never seen anything like before.
 

 
As I said before, I have really dry hair so I'm hoping this will help to hydrate it a bit more but for £3 you can't really go wrong!
 
The last thing from the body shop that I wanted to try was a lip butter.
 
Sweet Lemon Lip Butter - £4 The Body Shop
 
I love citrus-y scents and my lips are always so dry so I just fancied this, went a bit overboard with the butters!
 
I also bought this Travel Bottle Set for when I go on holiday so I don't have to take great big bottles of shower gels or shampoos with me.
 
Travel Bottle Set - £1 Poundland
 
Next I nipped to Superdrug to get something that has been on my To Buy list for a while.
 
Solait Face Sun Fluid - £2.48 Superdrug
 
I hatehatehate wearing sun cream on my face but I know how important it is so I recently found this online in SPF 50 and thought it would be perfect, especially as it's mattifying so it won't be greasy.
 
Then I went very naughtily into the Topshop sale where I had to heavily restrain myself but I did see this purple/maroon vest top which I thought looked light and casual enough to wear with shorts on holiday.
 
 
My last purchase today was from the glorious MAC counter in Debenhams and as it is 10% all beauty I thought this could be justified.
 
 
This is my first ever MAC purchase so I am suuuper excited about it. I was looking for either a nude or a coral/orange/pink colour as I have lots of deep reds and a whole range of  pinks so I wanted something a bit different.
 

 
 
And when I saw the name, my boyfriend said I have to get it as Costa is my favourite place ever! So I'm really excited to wear this, but I feel like I have to be so careful with it and not ruin it because it's so pretty!
 
That's everything I bought today, I like to think I found some pretty good deals and I'm so happy with everything I bought.
 
Have you tried anything new recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment