Tuesday 25 June 2013

Review: Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body

Borghese Fango Active Mud For Face and Body - £15.50 (cheapest I've found)
I have wanted to try this mask for nearly two months now after seeing a couple of reviews going round the blogging world and finally it is mine! My boyfriend very kindly ordered this for me as I have been going on about it and I tried it out straight away.

I have horribly spot-prone skin but I'd say it's more on the dry side, probably because I use a lot of drying/strong products to try and tame my acne with still no progress. The mask is a thick mud consistency which goes on to the skin easily and claims to 'detoxify, tone and firm the skin'. You can either choose to apply in a thick layer to clean skin just on the affected areas (where you get blackheads and spots and other nasty things) or all over which is what I did as my whole face is covered in spots at the minute- not nice!


I left the mask on for just over 5 minutes I think as I'd seen it recommended anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes but because it was my first time using it, I wasn't sure how harsh it would be on my skin. This was enough time for the clay-like mask to set/dry though and it didn't leave me blotchy and red or anything.


I used a damp cloth/flannel to remove it and my skin felt so soft on the areas where there weren't many spots. The areas with spots and blackheads on my nose seemed to be reduced a bit too.


I still have the redness but hopefully with on-going use I'll soon see a real improvement!

Have you tried the Borghese Fango Active Mud?
Do you have any other skincare tips to help with my spot-prone skin?

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great product! you could try a toner/mask with AHAs or salicylic/gylcolic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying using it, it feels nice on the skin. Ooh thank you, I'll search and see if anything looks good! Thank you for your comment :-) xx

      Delete