Thursday 1 August 2013

July Favourites




It's that time again! This month has flown by so here are some products I've been loving using or have just been plain essential throughout the heat wave that has been July!

Hand gel has been a complete necessity to me this month. As I've mentioned before, I went on a music tour to France at the start of the month which meant 16 hours on a bus/ferry to get there so this came in very useful on my travels.

I picked the baby shampoo up the other day at a 99p shop (sorry couldn't find a link) and I use this to wash my make up brushes with. It's gentle enough for a baby's hair so it's gentle enough for brushes, right? This just works really well to clean and condition the brushes, bit boring but if you want a post on how I clean my make up brushes let me know.

I have already posted a rave review on the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel products here, but they have continued to perform for the rest of the month you'll be pleased to know and I took them on my long haul flight to America to keep my skin calm.

Rimmel must be my favourite make brand at the minute (although I did pick their Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation the other day which I'm not such a fan of). I have an everlasting love with the Stay Matte Powder, especially in heat that we've been experiencing recently, to keep foundation in place and to hide the shine. I have been using the eyebrow pencil for over a year now though and although eyebrow pencils aren't such a cult product in the beauty world, it's just so easy to do with pencil rather than powder.

The last thing I've been loving are my "Ray Bans". I picked these up in Turkey last year so they are genuine fakes and I am going to get some real ones one day but I wear them all the time, they go with everything and I really like the tortoise shell design- it's just something a bit different.

So there are my monthly favourites, I'd love to know what you've been loving this month and hear any recommendations of yours.
Also feel free to follow me on twitter @emilaaarblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment