Sunday 28 July 2013

What I'm taking on holiday: Shower and Body stuff




You may have seen my previous post on all the skincare that I have brought to Florida. If you didn't know I'm here in Sunny (stormy) Florida with my family and boyfriend and we're all set to play in the theme parks and water parks and swim with dolphins and play on the beach etc but I thought I'd show what beauty and toiletries I brought.

My toiletry/wash bag is from Primark, it's quite similar to the Cath Kidston wrap bags and I bought it after seeing Hannah Vickers'  Primark Haul. It's got three sections which are all clear so you can see what's inside and the middle section detaches like you may have seen in my skincare post and it folds up nicely, I really like it and it's waterproof!


In the top section, I have my Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit, this smells so good and is really thick but absorbs really easily so I brought the 50ml size as that should work out the right amount- if I use i sparingly! I also have my FCUK body scrub which I got in a Christmas gift set so it's not online anymore and also the Nip&Fab Body Glow which I got free with this month's Cosmo.


In the bottom section, I have my Sure Roll on Deodrant and the Creightons Sunshine Blonde Extra Moisturising Shampoo and the Creightons Sunshine Blonde Intensive Conditioner both of which I picked up from a £1 shop.


Other stuff I brought is some Colgate toothpaste, Alberto Basam Juicy Green Shampoo as it's what my boyfriend uses, some heel balm from Lloyd's Pharmacy, Radox Eastern Spirit Shower GelLynx Africa Shower Gel (for Alex again), and some Venus disposable razors.

So that's everything I've brought with me to Florida, except for hair stuff, might do a post on that at some point.

Hope you're having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time in Florida, pleaseeee do a post about it! Dying to go! Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Having a fab but tiring time- it's so hot!

      Ooh I will, thank you! Not back for a few weeks yet but I will have to post about it!

      Love Em (hehe) x

      Delete