Sunday 14 July 2013

Review: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel range



I've just got back from a week away in France and was in need of some skincare to take with me so I took a trip to Boots last weekend. I have been using this stuff since I bought it and I'm pretty impressed!

The Cleansing and Toning Lotion has the tea tree scent which I love, however I don't like the feel of this on my skin, I think purely because I prefer face washes and I'm so used to them. They just make my skin feel cleaner, but this is an okay cleanser- I'm not keen on seeing all the muck from my face on the cotton pad though!

The spot wand is actually really good though, I'm am pleasantly surprised because it wasn't expensive at all. There is one end that you put on the spots during the day as it is clear and one end you use overnight which is a greeny colour. I find that the night end works a lot better than the day end, it almost completely heals my spots overnight which I wasn't expecting at all. I would repurchase this just for the night end so if you're in need of a good spot treatment pick this up right now!

Finally, the night treatment gel completely soothes my skin, it isn't sticky, it dries almost instantly and I think because I've been using it with the spot wand they have become my skincare dream team! So impressed that these can work so quickly. My skin hasn't completely cleared up as these products do not prevent spots but they work so well I'm completely happy that I bought these, especially as I wasn't expecting much from this brand.

I'm pretty sure Boots do 3 for 2 on this range all the time, or they have done every time I've been there so check out this range if you're looking for some new skincare (or even if you're not).

Have you tried any new skincare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment