Friday 26 July 2013

What I'm taking on holiday: Skincare



This is the next installment of my Florida posts. This is stuff that I packed in my case due to liquid restrictions on hand luggage for the flight, not sure how I managed without them but I've arrived in Florida so hi! A lot of the things I bought in France (see my haul here) and haven't used yet because I was saving them for this trip.

In order of use, I have brought my mini Bioderma to remove make up, my Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Facial Wash- this exfoliates and cleanses at the same time which is perfect if you're lazy like me, my Simple Soothing Facial Toner which I put into a small bottle- there's a post featuring this here, my Nivea Radiance Boosting Moisturiser which doesn't seem to be online anymore but it is nice and it has a slight shimmer in it to give your skin a bit of illumination- perfect for a Summer holiday! 

I also brought my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo to use a make up base and all over spot treatment and the Effaclar A.I. to use as an on-spot treatment. For SPF I have the Solait Face Sun Fluid in factor 50- I've not tried this yet but it says it is mattifying so no greasy skin and hopefully no breakouts! I also have the Caudalie Beauty Elixir with me to set my make up and to use as a skin refresher throughout the day. The final thing I've brought is the Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask which I depotted into 2 smaller pot as I don't think I will use this a lot on holiday but felt I might want it with me to use at some point.

That's all my skincare, there will be another post soon on all the other beauty stuff I brought with me, hope you're all having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you know your French skincare products ;) If you ever run out and need some more, check out my boutique! I've just opened an online French skincare boutique where I stock the items above as well as many other cult favorites!
    All at competitive pricing and worldwide shipping.
    I'd love if you came by and had a look around!

    www.frenchcares.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've entered the world of french skincare, I'm not sure what I'd do without it! Will definitely be checking out your boutique, thank you for letting me know about it!

      Em x

      Delete