Wednesday 24 July 2013

What's in my Hand Luggage?





I'm going to Florida tomorrow (!!) and have got a couple of posts going up on what I'm taking with me! Here's what I'm taking in my hand luggage.

My backpack is tan faux leather from New Look although it doesn't appear to be on the website anymore and it has a drawstring top with a flap that clips on over the opening and two big pockets which both clip down.

The first thing I'm taking for plane entertainment is my iPad, literally can't go anywhere without it and I'll watch films (Les Mis) and play Candy Crush for 8 hours yeah! Also, I'm taking The Great Gatsby and Mockingjay from The Hunger Games Trilogy, both of which I've read before and I'd be happy to do like a mini book review if you're interested? But love love love both of these books, The Hunger Games is my favourite series at the minute- well since last year, but if you have any other book recommendations, let me know! I also have this months Cosmo, which I've had to hide away so I don't read it before I even get to the airport!

I'm also taking a compact mirror, my sunglasses, my watch, some fluffy socks for when I get too cold with the air con, a big tub of Wrigley's Extra chewing gum, a bottle of water, Werther's Originals (traditional plane sweets!), paracetamol, travel sickess tablets and travel wipes.

I'm also taking hand sanitizer and some hand cream and my Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand and Night Gel (not pictured) post here.

I think that's everything, is there anything I've missed?
Are you going away anywhere this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment