Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review: The Body Shop Hair Butter


Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter - The Body Shop £3

As you may have seen in my previous post, I picked up this hair butter back in June and have used it religiously ever since. I have seriously dry/damaged hair from heat and colouring but I think this has actually made a difference.

I must admit when I bought this I wasn't sure how I would use it. After reading some reviews I decided not to use as an everyday conditioner or hair mask but as a leave-in conditioner in damp hair once it has been brushed through.

It is a really thick consistency but it melts so easily into your palms after you rub it through the ends and once I've dried my hair it feels stronger, more nourished and can last longer between washes! Plus, I actually really like the smell - kind of almondy mmm.

Complete thumbs up from me and at a mere £3 I will definitely repurchase this, if you have quite dry ends I recommend you try this out although I'm not sure it would work as well with oily hair. They do have a radiance version of the hair butter for duller locks which I reckon would work just as well.

Yet another rave review. Have you tried any of The Body Shop's hair products?

1 comment: